Chelsea to sacrifice £30m attacking star in order to sign Brazilian No.7

Saturday 18 November 2017

Defending Premier League champions are planning to put Brazilian winger Willian up for sale during the January transfer window to fund a move for PSG misfit Lucas Moura, according to the reports from France.

ALSO READ: Chelsea to agree £88m for super star South-American attacker

The 26-year-old star has made 141 appearances for the Blues since his debut back in 2013 and was named Chelsea’s Player of the Year in 2015/16, but the Brazilian has dropped down the pecking order under Antonio Conte at Stamford Bridge.

Former Juventus boss is believed to be on the hunt for Willian’s replacement ahead of the January transfer window and Paris Saint-Germain are believed to be ready to listen offers for Lucas Moura which put Itlaian head-coach on alert.

According to Le 10 Sport the Blues are looking to sell Willian around £27million for Lucas, his international team-mate.

Lucas has only made five appearances for PSG this term following the high-profile summer arrivals of Neymar and Kylian Mbappe at the Parc des Princes.

Speaking to UOL Esporte about the recent exit rumours, Lucas responded last month: ‘Now I eat by following rules. I don’t eat pizzas and barbecue food anymore, despite how much I miss them.

ALSO READ: I WILL RETURN TO STAMFORD BRIDGE, FORMER CHELSEA STAR SAID

‘I need to concentrate on improving at PSG.

The season began in a difficult way for me, but my aim is to win back my starting place and the great moments that I had last year.

THINK IT IS IMPORTANT? SHARE WITH YOUR FRIENDS!.
Share on :

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Copyright © 2015 WELCOME TO BUILT 4 SPORTS
Distributed By My Blogger Themes | Design By Herdiansyah Hamzah