GREAT NEWS THIS Striker tells Antonio Conte: I want to play for Chelsea next season [ SHOULD CONTE ACCEPT HIM?]

Friday 26 May 2017

Image result for chelsea team
The 21-year-old impressed for Chelsea at the back end of last season but Conte decided to ship him out on loan to Ajax.

The Burkina Faso international went on to score 13 goals in 35 games for the Dutch giants and started their Europa League final defeat to Manchester United last night.

Traore is now set to return to Chelsea and believes he’s done enough this term to forge his way into Conte’s thoughts.

Asked whether he wants to be in the Blues’ first-team next season, Traore said: "That's my hope.

"I will go away with the national team and after that take some rest. Then I will go back to Chelsea and have a talk. We will see.

"That was the key when I came to Ajax, play as many [games] as I could, do well, and try to go back to Chelsea.

"I think I had a great season but I don't decide to stay at Chelsea or move. I will see what my future will be."

Traore was also asked if he had held talks with Conte, adding: "Not yet."

Traore has scored four goals in 16 senior appearances for Chelsea so far in his fledgling career.

He looked ready for a prominent Premier League role while starring under interim coach Guus Hiddink during the 2015-16 campaign.

His string of eye-catching displays earned him a new three-year Stamford Bridge contract last summer.
Share on :

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Copyright © 2015 WELCOME TO BUILT 4 SPORTS
Distributed By My Blogger Themes | Design By Herdiansyah Hamzah