BAD NEWS FOR CHELSEA; Chelsea star Fabregas unhappy with being dropped, doubt cast over future

Sunday 28 May 2017

Image result for fabregas
Dropped

Chelsea star Cesc Fabregas has spoken about his disappointment over being dropped for the FA Cup final, and claimed that he feels he deserved a place due to his form in recent months.

Fabregas was on the bench for the game against Arsenal, and came on late into the game when Chelsea needed to turn things around, yet didn’t really have a huge amount of time to do very much.

Not only that, but the midfielder spoke about Conte and how the manager obviously wants the best for the team, but you get the feeling the Spaniard won’t stay for much longer if he doesn’t get more playing time.

Cesc said: “I was in great form and it was a shame I didn’t start the game. I was playing very well and the team was winning, scoring a lot of goals and defending well.

“That is football, you have to accept decisions. It is a bad day and a shame because we wanted to win. The most important thing is the team didn’t win.


“Sometimes it is all about the coach’s decision. I don’t think I could have done much more this season, it is the coach’s decision and you have to respect that.

“I’m sure he wants the best for the team and if he thinks that is the way to go you have to go with it, we are a team. It is between him and me. I have nothing against Antonio, he has done a fantastic job.

“Of course every player wants to play more, it is in the genes of a winner and I am one of them. I’m here for whatever the team needs and I have shown that during the season.”
Moving on?

Of course, while Cesc has claimed he wants to be there for whatever the team needs, putting his own career at risk and sitting on the bench at his age might not be what he wants.

One thing is for sure – should Cesc decide to leave Chelsea, or even put the feelers out he might want to, there will be a host of clubs both in England and abroad that will be keen on landing him.
Share on :

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Copyright © 2015 WELCOME TO BUILT 4 SPORTS
Distributed By My Blogger Themes | Design By Herdiansyah Hamzah