This Nigerian Man Received Recognition In The US For Saving 30 Students From Fire Tragedy (Photos)

Wednesday 25 November 2015

The board of Spring Branch Independent School District, Houston, on Monday honored US based Nigerian Samuel Agunbiade for keeping 30 students safe on Friday when their bus caught fire.

Agunbiade said he heard a loud pop and saw smoke coming from the bus’s tailpipe. He immediately pulled off and within a few minutes the bus caught fire but he got all the students off the bus unharmed. Video taken by a witness shows the terrifying moment when the bus exploded.

While reacting to the honor, Agunbiade who has been a bus driver for 21 years, said: “They’re calling me a hero. I said hero? I just did what I was supposed to do. You guys are mine. I’m supposed to take care of you.”
Share on :

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Copyright © 2015 WELCOME TO BUILT 4 SPORTS
Distributed By My Blogger Themes | Design By Herdiansyah Hamzah